These Terms (together with the documents referred to in it) set out the conditions on which you make use of www.clara.co. Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use Clara. By using Clara, you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using Clara immediately.
Company Name: Clara Technologies Limited
Registered Number: 000001598
Registered Office: 2406 ResCo-work02, 24th Floor, Al Sila Tower, Abu Dhabi Global Market Square, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
NO LEGAL, TAX OR FINANCIAL ADVICE
Clara is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and all information, commentary and other materials displayed on Clara are intended for general information purposes only. Therefore, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising as a result of any reliance placed on such information, commentary or other materials contained on Clara by any visitor to our website, platform or by anyone who may be informed of any of its content. In particular you agree that:
- we are not providing legal, financial, tax, investment brokerage or any other advice on Clara unless you instruct Clara Partners formally through a signed engagement letter;
- the documents provided on Clara are not bespoke to your specific needs and may require additional legal advice. You should make your own judgment on the suitability of any such materials and obtain your own legal advice before using the documents; and
- we are not providing any assurance or guarantee that any documents obtained from Clara, or any Clara score or health check are suitable, sufficient or appropriate for your specific needs.
If you wish to receive legal advice from one of Clara’s expert startup lawyers, please contact Clara Partners either through Clara or via the website.
RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS AND USE
Your access to Clara may be terminated by us at any time without notice.
You may not do any of the following, directly or indirectly:
- violate any copyrights and other proprietary or intellectual property rights of Clara;
- engage in any “data mining,” “deep-link,” “page-scrape,” or use “bots/spiders” or similar data gathering and extraction tools or methods in connection with any part of Clara;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, lease, sell, distribute, or reproduce Clara;
transmit, post, or otherwise make available:
- content that is unlawful, false, inaccurate, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, including any content that infringes on any intellectual property right or proprietary right;
- viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful programs or material; or
- advertising or promotional materials, “spam,” or any other form of solicitation;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of Clara;
- misrepresent your affiliation with or impersonate any person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt any part of Clara, including imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Clara, or attempt to circumvent Clara’s security features;
- remove or modify any copyright notices, other proprietary notices, or references to these Terms;
- misrepresent the content on Clara, or misinform others about the origin or ownership of the content from Clara;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any part of Clara or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or other authentication measures on Clara or any network connected to Clara;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithms relevant to any part of Clara, or any software, documentation or data related to Clara; or
- modify, translate, or create derivative works based on services provided as part of Clara (except to the extent expressly permitted by us or authorized as part of a paid Clara service).
Any content obtained through, exported or created for you by any part of Clara, we hereby grant you with a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use in connection with the ongoing operation of your business.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of Clara may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including mirroring) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Clara’s express written consent.
You may download publicly-available content on Clara only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that:
- you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices; and
- if your copying or use of copyrighted materials on Clara is other than “fair use” under applicable copyright laws, you must seek permission directly from us.
LINKING TO AND FROM OUR WEBSITE
Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links between our website and any third party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not frame our website on any other website or create any hypertext links or deep links between it and any third party website without our express prior written consent.
If you choose to use links displayed on our website, which link to third party websites, then you will leave our website (whether or not you realize that you are leaving). Links on our website are provided for your information only and we have no control over the contents of those third party websites or resources. We are not responsible in any way for the material on any other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
If you establish an account on Clara, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user ID.
If you believe that your account, your user ID or password has been unlawfully disclosed or there has been a known or possible breach of security, please notify Clara immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personally identifiable information collected from you is governed by our Data & Privacy Protection Policy.
Whilst we try to ensure that all information on Clara is accurate, no guarantees, representations or warranties are given that the content on our website is accurate, complete, up to date or error free. Use of Clara is at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the access, use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including liability for:
- loss of business
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time
- loss or damage caused to any equipment or software
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, malicious code or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Clara or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
UPLOADING TO CLARA
Without prejudice to our rights and obligations in relation to your personal information as set out in detail in our Data & Privacy Protection Policy, any material you upload to Clara will be considered strictly confidential.